Burn Barrel Ban


Please be advised the Council of the Village of Glenwood has banned all burning in burning barrels, within its boundaries. If you are burning something not contained within a fire pit, a Burn Permit authorizing the burn is required. Burn Permits may be requested from the Mid River Fire Department, Cardston County Office or directly from Fire Chief Doral Lybbert. With a burn permit you can burn brush, fallen trees, wood that does not contain preservatives, straw, stubble weeds, paper and leaves. Items prohibited for burning animal manure, waste from human health centers, wood containing preservatives, rubber, plastic, oil, pesticides [...]