- Exclude people who have any symptoms: cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose or sore throat (even if they appear mild or resemble a cold).
- People age 60 years or older, and those with chronic medical conditions are discouraged from attending council meetings.
- Stagger the time of arrivals and departures from meetings – delegations to council meetings will be provided a time to arrive to make their presentation with departure scheduled for 10 – 15 minutes later.
- Masks are mandatory until you are seated, at which time you may remove your mask, as long as social distancing is in place.
- Maximum occupancy at council meetings is 10 persons. Council and administration will number 7 people, with 3 additional persons admitted.
Glenwood Community Hall
The Community Hall is being rented for all public and private events. New COVID rules, effective November 24, 2020, dictate 10 people maximum for indoor weddings and funerals (services only-no receptions). There will be a $25 COVID cleaning fee added to the regular $50 rental fee. The $100 damage deposit is still applicable. It may be returned after the facility has been inspected.
Upcoming Village Office Closures
- Closed December 18-30 for Christmas Break - The office will be open Thursday, December 31 for last minute payment of taxes and utilities before year end.
- Closed January 1-3 for New Year's Break
- Closed Monday, February 15 for Family Day
- Closed Monday, April 5 for Easter Monday
- Closed Monday, May 24 for Victoria Day
- Closed Monday, August 2 for Heritage Day
- Closed Monday, September 6 for Labour Day
- Closed Monday, October 11 for Thanksgiving Day
- Closed Monday, November 11 for Remembrance Day