Remembrance Day: We are so grateful for all those who participated in our Remembrance Day activities on Monday. The display looked great, the refreshments were delicious and the comments and participation from the community members were so nice. We truly appreciate your contribution.
Upcoming Village Office Closures:
- December 23 thru December 26 - Christmas Break
- Wednesday, January 1 - New Year's Day
October brings plans for the annual Organizational Meeting in the Village of Glenwood. This is also the time when some volunteer terms on committees usually ends. We are in the process of compiling a list of who is on what village committee and when you were appointed. If you are currently on any of our village committees, could you please contact the office and let us know when you were appointed.
In the mean time, the following volunteers are needed. If you would like to serve on one of these committees, please let us know at your earliest convenience. Your help truly is needed and is greatly appreciated. THANKS
* Communities in Bloom Chairperson (volunteer)
* Municipal Planning Commission (meetings & travel paid) – needs one Glenwood resident
* Recreation Board (volunteer) – needs up to 3 more members from Glenwood & Cardston County
* Library Board (volunteer) – could use up to 4 more members from Cardston County, Hill Spring or Glenwood
Emergency Contact Phone for all Village of Glenwood Services
(water, sewer, irrigation & roads)
The PIONEER PARLOUR is CLOSED for the SEASON.
SPRAY PARK is CLOSED for the SEASON.